X360 Video to Avi Converter ActiveX Control helps programmers to playback, split, merge, convert and compress all popular video formats ( 3GP, ASF, DAT (VCD), MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2,H.264 / MPEG-4, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB,SVCD, VOD (DVD),WMV ) into AVI format. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like ASP, C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET web page, and C#. The OCX support all popular AVI compression such as DIVX, IndeoR, XVID, etc...
1. Convert video to AVI with fastest compression speed - support all popular video formats for compression, for example, 3GP, ASF, DAT (VCD), MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB,SVCD, VOD (DVD),WMV ). The OCX also support all popular AVI compression such as DIVX, IndeoR, XVID...
2. Split video - Cut or split video and create a new video file.
3. Merge video (s) - Join or merge 2 or more video (s) and create a new video file.
4. Fully control the video stream - playback, pause, resume, stop, loop the stream, control the playback rate, adjust the volume and balance, or mute the audio stream.
5. Capture current image from the video - the bitmap format allows .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif.
6. Get the current position of the stream in second or in HH:MM:SS format.
7. Useful functions help user to create playback slider easily.
8. Get useful information, for example video height and width and the duration.
9. Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
10. Frequents & free updates for life for each purchased SDK.
» version 3.67 - posted on 2011-09-01
minor bug fixed
» version 3.39 - posted on 2008-05-01
minor bug fixed